At The Curly Red Head it is our mission to make people happy. We strive to have a dream team that not only takes good care of our guests but also each other, we are a family. We also aim to compete with ourselves by staying educated so we can constantly be better than who we were yesterday.
If this sounds like the place for you, keep reading below!
Why work with us?
- Participate in continuous training (which includes travelling)
- Flexible hours available
- Commission based pay (dependant on your status)
- Growth opportunities
- Dedicated Support team
- Milestone gifts & staff appreciation days
- We are a Green Circle Registered Salon
- Showcase your incredible talent through our social media platforms
- You’ll be apart of a family – We take care of each other
What we are looking for:
- A licensed hairstylist …Starting or in the middle of your apprenticeship? We’d still like to meet you!
- PASSION for our industry. You must want to participate in continuous education
- A reliable & friendly team player. Someone who wants to join our family
- Strong customer service skills
- Always on time
- Dress & act professionally. You must look the part
- Strong communication skills. This will help you not only with guests but with your team
- Open to doing any task the salon needs, not just hair styling
A little about us....
- We look good in our matching salon tops. They are very comfortable and colour resistant. We wear these every day aside from Saturdays when you still need to look good but in your own clothes
- We have monthly team meetings & one on one meetings to ensure the salon is running well and everyone is happy
- Even though we all have our own roles/specialties that we bring to the salon, everyone helps getting things done. We want the salon to run smoothly and happily. This means we all do our part getting our hands dirty.
- We love education. Going to Toronto and beyond, we actively participate in education all year long
- We are a green Circle Salon which means we spend a little extra time ensuring our salon waste is properly managed and recycled
- We are a happy-go-lucky group who strive to make our guests happy, but we also have fun. We celebrate birthdays, we have staff appreciation days, we have a wonderful Christmas party & more. We take care of our own because they deserve it.