As of June 30th 2021, WE WILL BE OPEN!
Anyone who was booked between April 2, 2021 and June 29, 2021 has been called to reschedule their appointment.
*If we did not speak with you directly, we either left a voicemail and/or sent an email if we had one on record.
*If you did not hear from us, we apologize and if you give us a call, we’ll do our best to get you in.
The following are the current protocols we have to adhere by:
Covid- 19 Procedures for Staff & Clients
- Please arrive with your own mask on
- Please wait in your car or outside for us to call you in. We’ll send you a text telling you “we’re ready”. This is to ensure we have only clients with appointments in the salon, as per the government’s rules.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering
- Can only bring in with you, your keys, wallet & phone
- Will be asked to wash your hands upon entering
- Must fill out this HEALTH FORM no sooner then 12 hours before your appointment. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please call the salon-613.201.6079
- Are asked to not touch the retail products and stay seated where directed, aside from using the washroom.
- Are asked to pay with a card – no cash at this time
- There will be a temporary $2.00 Covid fee on each bill to help with the added costs related to Covid-19. This will be removed once restrictions are lifted
- We are only able to have 5 clients in the salon at one time.
- Will be taking the self-assessment on the gov’t site each day
- Are wearing a mask and/or face shield all day
- Are washing their hands before & after seeing a client
- Are asked to shower every day and have new laundered clothing
- Are taking different lunch breaks from one another
- Are sanitizing entire station after each client
- Are sanitizing all tools between clients
- Are not providing beverages or magazines/books to any clients
- Will get clients the products they wish to purchase
- Have staggered shifts to limit amount of people in salon