Policies & Suggestions
We hope you understand the need for our salon policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Please be aware that we may require a deposit for certain services and bookings and may require a credit card to be held on file. We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, Amex & Interact.
- Our cancellation and reschedule policies allow us the time to inform other potential guests of a reservation opportunity, avoids a charge on your account and keeps our amazing team employed.
- As a courtesy to our guests we offer text/email confirmation 4 days before your scheduled reservation. (requires opt-in to allow) Please ensure your contact details are up to date. Please note, you are responsible for your reservation. The confirmation text/ call/email is only a courtesy.
- A prompt confirmation is greatly appreciated and allows us to run the reservation book efficiently.
- Reservations cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours will result in a fee of 50% of the missed/rescheduled visit. Cancellations or reschedules within 24 hours , or no shows will result in a fee of 100% charge of the missed visit. Future reservations will not be booked and any pre-booked reservations on your account will be cancelled until the fee is received.
- If you are booking parties of 3 or more people, we require your credit card on file. As per the above policy, there will be a 50% charge on your credit card if we do not receive 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- All bridal parties are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit when booking their party. The booking is not firm until that payment is received.
- If you’re running late for your reservation please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your visit. However, arrivals more than 10 minutes late may be rescheduled or cancelled, with applicable cancellation fee applied.
- As much as we love children, we ask that you please refrain from bringing anyone with you on the day of your reservation. We are unable to accommodate and do not recommend excess visitors. We are unable to fulfill services for children under the age of 13.
- Some services including Artisan/Fashion Colours may require a formal and separate complimentary consultation before booking.
- We are unable to offer monetary refunds. Exchange for products are accepted within one week of original purchase. If you live further than 45 min away, please notify us within 1 week to make arrangements.
- We recommend and strongly advise against using hair care products such as Tresemme, Pantene, Head and Shoulders etc. at least 1-2 weeks before your reservation. Such products coat the hair with ingredients that leave a build-up and film on the hair. This is especially true for colour appointments. Color and hair texturizing treatments are only guaranteed when supported by professional take home care purchased from The Curly Red Head.
- The Curly Red Head strives to make our guests feel welcomed and appreciated every time you walk through our door. In order to continually provide our guests with top-quality care and amenities, a Salon Experience Fee is applied to all service transactions. This fee equals 4% of the transaction. The purpose of the charge is to support our salon with shipping costs, providing luxury amenities and technology that keeps us running smoothly so we can offer you the best experience in the best space.
- Our clients happiness is our number one concern. If for any reason, you require any tweeks to your service we will be happy to do so free of charge, so long as we are notified within 7 days of the service.
- Prices are subject to change. All prices are before tax.
For Best Results
Tips to help you have the best experience.
- We do our best to protect you and your valuables while you are visiting the salon. However, we can’t be responsible for lost or damaged, clothing or personal belongings.
- Please let us know upon booking your reservation if you have a prior commitment on the same day as the booking that may not allow for a thorough service with your Stylist. We value your experience with us and want to make sure we can take the care and time that is required for your desired service reservation.
- As stated on our price list, colour prices can vary depending on the service & hair. If you have concerns about the cost, please bring them up in during your consult.
- All services include a wash, blow dry and finishing. Prices are not altered should you decide you do not need one of the above. Get the shampoo…enjoy the experience!
- The most efficient way to reserve an appointment is to give us a call. 613.201.6079. We aren’t always able to return email swiftly.
- Consultation appointments are always complimentary. We book a 15 minute consultation for all new clients.
- A thorough consultation lets your stylist get to know your hair, and create custom service recommendations for you.
Please disclose any/all chemical services to the best of your knowledge so our team can make the proper recommendations.
- Healthy hair is our passion. Some color services may take several appointments to achieve your hair goals safely.
- When having your hair styled for a special occasion, we recommend wearing a button-up blouse so that you can change without disrupting your hair style.
- We love featuring our gorgeous clients on Instagram. Capturing your appointment helps us promote our talented stylists!