On June 12th 2020, the Government gave us the green light to open.
As of Friday July 17th we were given the green light to resume ALL our services as usual.
Please familiarize yourself with the protocols they have mandated we put into place, so you know what to expect for your upcoming appointment! We can’t wait to see you!
Covid- 19 Procedures for Staff & Clients
- Please arrive with your own mask on
- Please wait in your car or outside for us to call you in (we now send out texts telling you “we’re ready”)
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering
- Can only bring in with you, your keys, wallet & phone
- Will be asked to wash your hands upon entering
- Are welcomed to bring slippers as we will be asking you to remove your boots
- Must fill out this HEALTH FORM no sooner then 12 hours before your appointment. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please call the salon-613.201.6079
- Are asked to not touch the retail products and stay seated where directed, aside from using the washroom.
- Are asked to pay with a card – no cash at this time
- There will be a temporary $2.00 Covid fee on each bill to help with the added costs related to Covid-19. This will be removed once restrictions are lifted
- Will be taking the self-assessment on the gov’t site each day
- Are wearing a mask and/or face shield all day
- Are washing their hands before & after seeing a client
- Are asked to shower every day and have new laundered clothing
- Are taking different lunch breaks from one another
- Are sanitizing entire station after each client
- Are sanitizing all tools between clients
- Are not providing beverages or magazines/books to any clients
- Will get clients the products they wish to purchase
- Have staggered shifts to limit amount of people in salon